Sampadajahagirdar, It's more complicated than just chucking the I20 and starting afresh. Your SEVIS record is only accessible by one university at a time. You have to contact both universities, the first university should approve the transfer of SEVIS record to the new uni, and then only can the new Uni even have access to your SEVIS to print a new I20 document to send you. Then you fill in a new DS160 document updating necessary fields, and you move forward with booking a Visa appointment.